If you were to ask me these 10 questions....

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 / Comments (1) / by sw

Are you proud to be a singaporean?
Yes. I think it's a shame if anyone were to despite his/her own nationality.

What if you have a million dollars?
I will still live in my HDB flat. Take the money and invest and i will never let anyone knows that i have a million.

When are you getting married?
Not now, i am enjoying my life now.

How do you look like?
Better than Freddy the nightmare but not as good as tony leung.

Are you angmo pai or cheena?
A mixture of both lor. Singaporean mah. Angmo cham cheena. Butter + kaya. Metropolitan + kampung spirit. I am multilingual.

What's your astrology sign?
Snake. Male fire snake. The slightly older range.

Any girlfriend?
No.

What type of topics do you like?
Anything that makes me look intelligent.

Any taboo?
Yes. My fengshui, can see cannot touch.

What do you think of Mas Selamat's escape?
He can run but he can't hide. He can run and hide but we still find him.

1 comments:

Unknown @ April 3, 2008 at 4:15 AM

"Multiligual" sibo? haha...

Anyway, am quite suprised that Mas is still not caught yet. Nothing whatsoever is heard over here in London. It's happenning too far away and people escape all the time here... lol