Sunday, April 06, 2008 / Comments (0) / by sw

Finally i have finished my ironing. LOL. I took 2 hrs or so to iron, this is really slow compared to my mother.

Some of my clothes are now too small for me, i put on some weight, looks like my gym sessions didn't help much. I have a big appetite, my partner who went gym with me will agreed. We both have lousy control over food. Tailor made clothes are like that, cannot put on weight otherwise it will become too tight.

Hmm...my clock reads >1.50am, i am still awake! The Vitamin B Complex i took does worked.

But I have to wake up early this morning at around 7.30am to revise for my exams AGAIN! This B Complex thing is most probably going to keep me awake for the next 2 hrs or so. So i will only go to sleep at around 4am i guess, and wake up at 7.30am, 早睡早起. Can't think of an English word for that, my english is pte ltd.

0 comments: