Lazy day for me

Thursday, May 01, 2008 / Comments (0) / by sw

I haven't been updating this blog for a couple of days due to my exams. I can't seem to have enough concentration these days, no matter how mnay hours or how many times i slept in day i will still feel lethargic.

Managed to revised a little bit for my exams this morning, then i left to watch Ironman, but i feel real good after stepping out of my house for a few hours.

Nevertheless, the movie was good. The Ironman suit is very nice and i thought at first, this hero will be a little clumsy in his movements, it's actually the opposite of my assumptions. The ending could have been better. Hope that the incredible hulk will be a feast.

I went to the NTUC club for a game of jackpot before this movie and eventually lost all my tokens. Win some and lost some, in the end i ended up with zero winnings. The club is a little disappointing with ONLY jackpot machines to play... i will get bored if i would have stayed for another 30 mins.

OK. I need to signed off to rest before continuing with my revision.

0 comments: