I am going to switch job soon

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 / Comments (0) / by sw


As mentioned earlier, i am looking for a career switch soon, leaving behind a less fulfilling job to embark in a more challenging career.

Silly as it sounds, after working in this company for so long, i still have to leave. It was a tough decision to make. I guess most people will be against this idea of career switch. It won't be easy i supposed as i am not that old neither that young, better do it now then to do it when i am in my 40s.

So i need to spruce up my resume now, making it more perfect.LOL and more marketable. My current format doesn't look too good as compared to the last time i review it. I will have to start from Zero as soon as i get one. Will do that immediately after my break. After sleepless nights, finally i can put down my notes and take a good rest. Got to comb the straitstimes on every saturday from now on. Have to get one before the chinese new year whereby employment will dropped around that time.
...
Have to get back to work tomorrow. Sianz. I dreaded of going to work now. Sianz..sianz..sianz... nothing else can describe. No more mood for my work already. My marginal utility is diminishing, 5 on a scale of 10.
OK. so much on career. I am going back to my books but this time it's leisure reading. Have a few books in mind now...Richest Man in Babylon, Intelligent Investor and the 2 books i got from wallstraits.com.

Time to log off. zzzZZZZ soon.


......................................See you.......................................

0 comments: