Time to change my blog?

Saturday, July 12, 2008 / Comments (2) / by sw

I have written about this before, but i am just too lazy to do anything about it.

I will do it maybe next month or in September when i update my investment blog. My funds are in red now as well as my stocks. The market's choppiness is going to last a long time, esepcially when there are rumours that China's economic is going down after the Olympic.

We will see by my next update how i fare for the 2nd last quarter of the year.

2 comments:

Anesha @ January 5, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Hi Nice Blog . A recent development has been the appearance of a complete, sectioned human body appearing on the World Wide Web. The Visible Human Project presents transverse CT, MRI and cryosection images of two complete human cadavers, one male and one female, at an average of 1 mm intervals in Human anatomy.

hyacinthus @ October 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM

The above comment looks like a SPAM isn't it?