How time flies

Sunday, July 06, 2008 / Comments (0) / by sw

It's already halfway through the year 2008, time moves so fast that i hardly realised it. Sometimes we just take time for granted and we knew that time waits for no one.

I am going to add 1 more year to my age in a couple of months time. Hmm... maybe it's time for me to settle down, but i am still enjoying my life now. Freedom is priceless! So much more could have been achieved.

How long more to retirement?? I am tired of work already, not in the near future at least..... maybe it's my job. It's hard to persist without passion. Do i enjoy going to the office everyday? Do i enjoy my work? NAH. I will have to find a job soon, before the end of the year, been dragging this for too long already.

I failed my quit smoking resolution..:( i will try again tho.

0 comments: