Comex 2008

Sunday, August 31, 2008 / Comments (0) / by sw

Went to Suntec city to fish for good deals at the Comex, but not surprising, like the other IT shows, offers are not really good except for LCD and Hard disks which are cheaper compared to Funan or Sim Lim.

Bought a Western Digital 500gb desktop external hard disk for only $129.90. This is cheap compared to the retail price of $170++. Hard lesson learn when my laptop crashed few months back, wiping out all my data, so it's time to get a backup disk.

I saw a pair of satellite speakers from Creative, Gigaworks T20, the sound quality is real good among all 2.0 speakers but priced at $159.00, kinda steep. I will to stick to my 5 years old brandless speakers for the moment until Creative warehouse sale.

A badly taken picture of my current workstation:







Time to change my table too.

0 comments: